THIS SERVICE IS CURRENTLY LIMITED DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS, WE ARE AIMING TO RESTORE THIS SERVICE FULLY IN THE NEAR FUTURE WHEN GUIDELINES AND RESTRICTIONS ALLOW.
As a Rushcliffe patient you can now access routine appointments in the evenings and at weekends. These appointments are best suited for things that will not need an on-going review by your usual practice.
You can book these appointments through your own surgery branch during their opening hours. The appointments are between 6.30pm and 8pm in the evening on weekdays and between 8.30am and 12.30pm at weekends. If you request one of these appointments, which are outside of usual working hours then you will be offered a slot with a Rushcliffe GP, Nurse or Healthcare Assistant at one of three locations across the borough. The location will depend on the day of your appointment.
The additional evening and weekend appointments will be available at:
- East Bridgford Medical Centre *(Mondays and Thursdays)
- Castle Healthcare Practice in West Bridgford *(Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
- Keyworth Medical Practice *(Tuesdays and Fridays)
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL EXTENDED HOURS APPOINTMENTS ARE PREBOOKABLE ONLY BY CONTACTING YOUR OWN GP PRACTICE. THERE IS NO WALK IN SERVICE OFFERED. IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT ASSISTANCE BEFORE 8AM OR AFTER 6.30PM, PLEASE CALL 111 OR FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES CALL 999.
East Leake Branch Survey
If you want to take part in our East Leake Patient Experience Survey, simply click the question mark image to be taken to our survey.
We will regularly review the replies to ensure we are providing the best care possible to our patients.
You do not need to provide any personally identifying within this survey but we would appreciate it if you can answer the questions as fully and as honestly as you can - this means we can ensure all our cohorts of patients are receiving the same level of outstanding care we aim to provide.
The survey is not intended as a route to make formal complaints, if you wish to make a complaint please follow our complaints policy found at the bottom of the webpage.
You Said, We Did!
Here you can find suggestions put forward by our patients and the patient participation group to The Village Health Group East Leake, which we have implemented to create a better service for you.
- Patients wanted more information available in the waiting room - we had a tv/call screen fitted which enables patients to find relevant health information discreetly and also helps our hard of hearing patients know when it's their turn to see the clinician.
- Patients wanted direction from the partners of the surgery and regular updates - the partners came together to create a telephone message which lays out the frequently asked questions and answers, it also helps direct our patients to who they need to speak to for certain queries. We also created a Facebook page to update the community about our practice and the NHS.
- Our patients asked for easier access to SystmOnline in stead of scrolling down the screen. We added this to our main menu bar.
Aerial drone photos of East Leake 2020 credit of Calum Waggett